With the erratic schedule that women of today puts up with, the necessityof feminine hygiene is increasingly felt.
With the erratic schedule that women of today puts up with, it is no surprise that they need to take adequate care of themselves. While most females of the previous generations might frown at the concept of feminine hygiene and additional products ensuring the overall health of women, it’s a fact that the necessity is increasingly felt with time. Surely no one likes to be a victim to itching, discomfort, odors, bacterial infections and the like. Most importantly, it feels different to smell good! Also, these problems can actually result in health problems like sterility, cancer and a host of other diseases.
Steps for maintaining adequate hygiene
- Most women do not really care about paying attention to their sensitive zones. If regular cleaning and bathing were enough, then feminine hygiene products would not manage to create a storm in the market.
- Women must make a habit of washing their vital organs down there. Of course, they are self-cleansing for the most part, but just using water and the hands to clean between the folds is vital. Harsh soaps, washes or douches can irritate these delicate tissues, so it’s better to steer clear of them.
- In addition to that, underwear must be changed on a daily basis and washed thoroughly. It’s better to stick to fabrics like cotton as synthetics and lace can cause rashes.
- During menstruation, women should be extra careful about hygiene. Tampons and pads must be changed every 4-6 hours and the region wiped carefully. This is important during sexual intercourse as well.
Products that are must-know and must-use
In order to maintain feminine hygiene, being clean and following certain habits are not merely enough. Laying hands on proper care products like sanitary napkins, tampons, pH balance maintaining items and the like is of foremost importance. Here’s taking a look at few essentials that women must be acquainted with and incorporate in their daily lifestyle:
• Special towels to be used only for sensitive areas
• Pads, panty liners and tampons, as per the convenience of the user during her menstrual cycle
• Intimate wipes to keep away irritation, odors and bacterial invasions
• Intimate sprays when an emergency clean up is required and of course, on the go
• Shower gels to be used during bath
• Lotions for women zones to keep fresh daylong
• Rash creams to prevent any growing infection
Learning the right way
Every woman is different from the other, which means the choice of feminine hygiene products would also differ. Though the basic guidelines apply for all and sundry, particular care must be taken when it comes to selecting the right item from the right brand.