Buy More and Save More !!!
Join our popular Vita Rewards Program for product discounts.
Welcome to the Vita Rewards Customer Loyalty Program - your opportunity for savings on everyday purchases.
How to Earn Vita Rewards Points?
- Earn 1 Reward point for each $ spent.
- Receive 200 Bonus points just for Registering.
- Receive 200 points for submitting a product review.
- Receive 50 points for sharing on Facebook .
- Get 200 reward points on your birthday.
- Register with a password. Guest customers not eligible.
- 100 Points = $1 instant saving
- Sign In and redeem points at checkout
How do I use my reward points?
On the cart page, you will see a reward box below "proceed to checkout" button.
You can see the currently available points which you can add in the text box, and hit "Use Points" button.
Once you click the button, a new discount code is generated and applied on the checkout page automatically.
You can also see the last discount code below the box, and if you have not used it in the previous order, then just copy it and apply on the checkout page.
What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately.
* **Pending:** These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals.
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details.