Ligament Restore 120 vcaps$70.80
Helps maintain healthy tendons, ligaments, and joints
• Provides glucosamine sulfate as a building block for tendons, ligaments, and joints
• Contains BioCell Collagen, a naturally occurring blend of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, and amino acids to promote cartilage synthesis and joint integrity
• Encourages collagen formation with l-lysine and l-proline, forming the “glue” that holds collagen together
• Includes silica and vitamin C as cofactors for connective tissue matrix formation and repair
• Maintains joint comfort with devil's claw and curcumin
• Helps support normal recovery from exercise
• Best taken daily to maintain connective tissue resiliency
• Supports collagen formation for healthy tendons, ligaments, and joints
• May help recovery from strains, sprains, and overall wear and tear
Serving Size:2 VCap
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg111%
Glucosamine sulfate (from crab, shrimp)750 mg
BioCell Collagen hydrolyzed collagen complex (from chicken sternal cartilage)200 mg
providing (typical): hydrolyzed collagen 60%120 mg
L-Proline (free-form)250 mg
L-Lysine HCl (free-form)250 mg
Silica (from bamboo)7.5 mg
Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)50 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)50 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with 8–10 oz water, with meals. ΔIndividual results may vary.
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp)
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not take if you are sensitive to shellfish.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
Refrigerate after opening.