Dang Shen (Codonopsis) 33 servings$33.50 $34.40
Herbs that Tonify Qi.
Tonifies the Middle Jiao and augments Qi:
- Any chronic illness due to Spleen Qi Deficiency with anorexia, fatigue, tired limbs, diarrhea and vomiting
Tonifies the Lungs:
- Lung Qi Deficiency with chronic coughing and shortness of breath
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Copious sputum due to Spleen Qi Deficiency
Restores the constitution and assists herbs that release the exterior or drain downward when there is significant Qi Deficiency:
- Supports the normal while other herbs expel pathogenic influences
Nourishes the Blood and promotes the generation of Body Fluids:
- Deficiency of Qi, Blood and Body Fluids especially due to chronic illness
- Use with caution for those with Excess conditions
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¢ Contraindicated for those with Qi Stagnation causing overabundant Fire
Dairy/ Milk Free
Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
For adult, take 3 grams (about one heaping tea spoon) each time with warm water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 3 g
Servings Per Container: 33
Amount Per Serving
Dang Shen Root Extract2 g
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place