This panel tests for 10 food intolerances and other factors that can activate the immune system. It measures changes in size and volume of white blood cells in response to challenges with foods.
This is a tolerance test, not an allergy test.
Ordering the Food Panel ALCAT test kit is a simple 4 step process
1. Purchase the ALCAT test kit from VitaLiving.com
2. Your ALCAT test kit will be mailed to you.
3. Once the kit arrives you can get a blood draw done
For important instructions on Proper Collection and shipping of Blood Sample click on the Additional Information tab
4. We will mail you your ALCAT test results.
Includes FREE consultation with a nutritionist to review test results.
Environmental Chemicals (10 Items) Panel includes testing for the following –
|Acid Blue ||Benzoic Acid ||Acid Red |
|Ammonium Chloride ||BHT ||Annatto |
|Aspartame ||Blue Indigo Carmine ||Brillant Black |
Tips For Proper Collection/Shipping
1. Draw Blood Monday-Saturday ONLY
2. No freezing or refrigerating
3. Specimens must be shipped the SAME DAY blood is drawn
4. Fill vials to capacity. Failure to do so may result in recollection notice
5. Immediately invert vials 6-10 times. Do not shake
6. Label vials with patient name, time and date of collection
7. During times of high temperature, 78° F or higher, remember to include frozen ice packs with specimen
8. DO NOT dispose of used needles in test kit