Natural Whey Chocolate 2 lb
- 23G PROTEIN
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, FLAVORS OR COLORS
- CONTAINS 5G BCAAs FROM PROTEIN FOR MUSCLE RECOVERY*
- INSTANTIZED FOR EASY MIXING
MET-Rx NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN
MET-Rx NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN UTILIZES STATE-OF-THE-ART MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES TO DELIVER A CUTTING-EDGE PROTEIN BLEND THAT IS BOTH WHOLESOME AND SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED. WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, FLAVORS OR COLORS - MET-Rx NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE FOR HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN.
What makes MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey worth it:
• MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey provides cross-flow, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate.
• Precise laboratory techniques are utilized to retain the active Whey Protein Peptides and Microfractions including: Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin, and other bio-active components.
• Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid.
• Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts, to help support muscle protein synthesis.*
• Contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids. Each serving contains over 4 g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein, which typically provides, Isoleucine 1.4 g, Leucine 2.4 g, Valine 1.3 g
Whey is the preferred protein source in sports and bodybuilding nutrition because it provides a high concentration of Branched Chain Amino Acids – made up of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine – which are important for the maintenance of muscle tissue.* Unlike some other incomplete protein sources, MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey contains all of the essential amino acids required for supporting lean muscle.*
Directions: For adults, take one (1) scoop (33g), one to two times daily. Serious athletes should consume 1-2 scoops twice per day for maximum muscle support, with at least 1-2 scoops taken immediately after exercise. Blender – Simple: Add one scoop of MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey to blender filled with 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. For a delicious smoothie, add peanut butter, fruit, or yogurt along with ice cubes. Shaker – Simpler: Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop of MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Glass & Spoon – Simplest: Add one scoop of MET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey to 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. Stir for 20-30 seconds or until completely blended. For Mass Gaining: add higher calorie foods such as peanut butter, 1-2% milk, and fruit juices. For Dieters: add lower calorie foods such as skim milk, blueberries and raspberries, or just use water.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (33 g)
Servings Per Container about 27
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Dietary Fiber <1 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 23 g
Calcium 109 mg
Iron 0.4 mg
Phosphorus 95 mg
Magnesium 15 mg
Sodium 55 mg
Potassium 140 mg
Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf) 70 mg
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Stevia Extract. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.